Thursday, July 12, 2012

Yellow, yellow, YELLOW!!

All I see is yellow, yellow, yellow. All. Day. Long. It wasn't that bad at first. Ok, that's a lie. It was bad. But I told myself--I tried to convince myself--that it wasn't all that bad. I mean I had those windows to look out and see all those lovely things. But that wallpaper is really making me sick. I decided to go on pinterest to find some more decent looking wallpaper.


 And then, while I was at it I looked at some other home decor. 
Such pretty things. 



I showed my hubby...he just kinda laughed. He said we can't redo the whole house that we're staying in just so we can live in it for three weeks. Besides, its a rental, he told me. Well, I personally think the owners would be very happy if I made these interior decorating changes.

~Yours Truly. 

2 comments:

  1. You know I love you're taste in interior design. How bout we redo our own house when we get back, deal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! You have the prettiest taste in home decor! Someday when I'm married and have my own house I want you to help me decorate it. I can't wait to have my own home :)

    ReplyDelete