Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cabin Fever

"I got cabin fever it's buying in my brain. I've got cabin fever it's driving me insane. We got cabin fever, we're flipping our bandanas. Been stuck at sea so long we have simply gone bananas."

 Have you seen the Muppet's Treasure Island? Those are the lyrics in a silly song about cabin fever....but it is oh so relatable right now. I have a bad case of cabin fever. I need to get out of this room! But, again, doctor's orders are still in effect. My hubby and his sister won't even let me see my little one that often. Am I a bad mother or something?? Maybe I wouldn't be a bad mother if I was allowed to see my dear babe once in a while. Oh well, I'll get better soon. I hope.

In case you've never seen the movie, here's a clip of the Cabin Fever song if you want a laugh.

2 comments:

  1. Haha! That was a great song! You shouldn't feel so cooped up. You have this great big house to roam around in. You don't have to stay up in the nursery all day long. Come visit me and the baby :)

    ReplyDelete