Thursday, July 12, 2012

The View From Up Here

Remember when I told you that we're staying up in the attic room of that old estate? (Well, it's actually the nursery but moving on...) The view from those windows is absolutely gorgeous!! I can't get enough of it. I could sit by the window all day and just stare. And that's all I really can do. I'm still supposed to be getting R&R--it's doctor's orders (thanks for looking out for me dear!). So for now I will rest, relax and admire the view from up here. 

    My favorite part of the gardens.                                             
The private wharf on the property. Isn't it adorable?

More of the gardens...love these huge old-fashioned flowers. 

~Yours Truly.
                                   
                           

2 comments:

  1. It is gorgeous here isn't it? Glad you're enjoying yourself dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad I got to come with you and my brother on this vacation!

    ReplyDelete