Thursday, July 12, 2012

We're Here!!

We just arrived at our vacation destination. It is gorgeous here. It reminds me of all those places in England that I want to travel to someday (hopefully I get better soon so I can). Here's a picture of the exterior of the house...gorgeous, isn't it? And see those little teeny windows at the roofline? That's where the hubby and I are staying. I know, I know. It looks like the attic. What kind of a vacation is that, do you ask? Actually I like the room. It's very spacious and has lots of windows. The only thing that I don't like about it is the wallpaper. Ugh. It's awful. I took a picture to prove it to you.
I know, I have to deal with this yellow atrocity for three weeks. Pray for me!

~Yours truly.

1 comment:

  1. Oh sweetie, you make me laugh. The wallpaper is pretty bad now that I think about it, but there's much more to look at than that. I am so excited to share this vacation with you. Remember its a VACATION...meaning you HAVE to relax. Doctor's orders :)

    ReplyDelete